ATTENTION REALTORS: Are you looking to work with a brokerage that will allow you some flexibility and creativity? Do you need a breath of fresh air from the name brand corporate outfits? We offer generous commission splits and lots of extras.
ATTENTION INVESTORS AND BUILDERS: Do you have a real estate license? There is a reason we are known as the "investor friendly" Realtors. Learn to be your own best customer and with a great commission split.
Does your broker provide all this to you for these great commission splits? Contact us to find out more or have a private interview with Managing Broker.
Download our Realtor package - Sand Dollar Realty Group sign up forms
Download our Referral package - Sand Dollar Referrals sign up forms
What you do not have to deal with:
- 100% commission splits for a $200 monthly fee + $100 per transaction; OR
- 90%-10% commission splits + $50 E&O insurance premium. ($325 minimum split on full service and Realtor-owned transactions.)
- Negotiate your own commission rates with customers.
- The creativity to offer full-service listings, flat fee MLS listings, menu-based (a la carte) services, buyer rebates, etc.
- Committed support staff. Experienced receptionist on staff during business hours.
- Assistance with showings and buyer calls. All calls, emails, and messages on your listings are forwarded to you.
- Incoming faxes sent to you via email.
- Professional advice, detailed transaction review, and 1-on-1 counseling and goal setting assistance available from veteran real estate broker 7 days a week.
- Free syndication of your listings on all the major portals.
- Open house opportunities. Our office typically has 100+ properties listed for sale at any given time. Many of these are available for associates to hold open houses in and generate potential buyer/seller leads from.
- Professional name tags, clothing and apparel with our logos, and For Sale signs are available.
- Free online forms and checklists available to assist you in making your listing, selling, and closing transactions that much easier.
- Independence and flexibility of working from home or one of our offices as needed.
- Centrally located offices in Altamonte Springs and downtown Orlando.
- Executive suites/satellite offices available in East Orlando, Lake Mary, Clermont, Kissimmee, Lakeland, Tampa, St Pete, Brevard, Daytona, Deland, and South Florida for a modest fee which we will assist with.
- Reasonable use of our conference room, fax machine, copy machine, scanner, and WiFi internet. On-staff notary for you and your customers. Available at all branch offices & most satellite offices.
- Input your own listings and photos directly into the MLS.
- Commission checks can be issued on the same day as the closing.
- Easy access to old closed files. We electronically scan and store all files.
- Errors & Omissions insurance paid by the brokerage to cover all your transactions.
- Toll free office phone number for out of area customers to call.
- We have memberships in the Orlando/Tampa/Pinellas/My Florida MLS, Daytona, New Smyrna, Flagler, Space Coast, Ocala, Jax/Northeast Florida, Ft Myers/Southwest FL, Palm Beaches, and the South Florida MLS's to let you assist buyers and sellers in those areas.
- Access to FAR's MLS Advantage allowing you to search the MLS of another 20+ counties (covering most of the State of Florida).
- Registered with the U.S. Department of HUD to sell HUD homes. Veteran broker is very experienced with the special rules, tricks of the trade, and contract paperwork concerning bidding on HUD homes.
- We are an Accredited Member of the Better Business Bureau of Central Florida which you are free to advertise.
- We have business memberships in Central Florida Realty Investors which you are free to use as networking opportunities for your business. Contact us first if you wish to join the group - additional fees may apply.
- Easy exit agreement. As long as your expenses and splits are paid in full to us, you can give us 1 days notice to cancel the agreement and take your listings and customers with you. Subject to certain terms and conditions.
- To be a Realtor with our firm, you will be required to become a member and pay dues to one of the following Realtor associations and their MLS: Orlando, Tampa, Pinellas, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Daytona Beach, Space Coast, Ocala/Marion County, Jax/Northeast Florida.
- If you know people with a real estate license who do not want to join and pay dues to the local Realtor association, you can have them sign up with our referral brokerage, Sand Dollar Referrals LLC . They receive a referral fee of 25% and you get to receive all their leads, subject to our regular brokerage commission splits with you.
If you decide at any time that you do not want to remain a member of the local Realtor association or MLS, you can still keep you license active and legally get paid commissions. Consider joining our referral company brokerage, Sand Dollar Referrals, L.L.C. and keep your license working for you.
- No floor time. Our staff handles this for you.
- No mandatory meetings. All sales meetings are optional, free, and many can be attended online or by conference call.
- No need to come to the office. We utilize a great system including the internet and smartphones to keep your traveling to a minimum.
- No hidden fees, surprise fees, or franchise fees. We don't nickel & dime our sales associates.
- No bureaucracy, big corporate structure, or endless rules and regulations to deal with.
- No requirement that you list or run any sales of your own personal houses through our firm.
- No sales quotas. Work full-time, part-time, or no time and your commission split does not change.
We are a unique brokerage designed for intermediate and experienced sales associates who are comfortable working out of their home office. We are friendly to investors and builders who have real estate licenses and want to buy and sell their own properties without sharing huge fees and commission splits with their broker.
Our style is not for everyone though. If you need a brokerage to provide you with lots of leads, formal classroom training, retirement accounts and profit sharing, health insurance, multi-level marketing, and a cubicle to sit in every day, then you may want to look elsewhere. However if you already know how to generate your own leads and business but are tired of sharing thousands of dollars in commissions with your broker, we might be just what you have been looking for. We normally do not hire brand new agents unless you already have at least 1 year of real estate experience as a sales associate, mortgage broker, home builder, real estate investor, or similar real estate background and can function as a Realtor on your own without a bunch of hand holding on our part.
Our managing broker provides mentoring and assistance to associates. Broker, Rob Arnold has over 20 years experience as a real estate broker, has closed over a thousand successful transactions, and regularly purchases investment property. He is an active member of Central Florida Realty Investors (CFRI). He is recognized as an Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR), a Certified Professional Landlord (CPL), a Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (CRB), and a Graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI). More information about Rob Arnold.
Call Robert Arnold - Managing Broker of Sand Dollar Realty Group Inc or email us for your confidential meeting. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Sand Dollar Realty Group, Inc.
Licensed Real Estate Brokers
We provide our real estate services throughout Florida including the Orlando, Daytona, Space Coast, Ocala, Pinellas, and Tampa areas. 90% commission split. 100% commission split brokerage. Investor friendly Realtors.